More traction. In tricky situations, too.
Advantages at a glance.
- Virtually loss-free power transmission in the drivetrain, thanks to perfect coordination of all components
- Differential locks engageable in stages and deactivatable ABS on all-wheel-drive vehicles
- Electronic brake system with integrated auxiliary brake function, drum and/or disc brakes, hill holder
- Two different, job-matched all-wheel-drive variants
- Hydraulic Auxiliary Drive 1 for operations requiring maximum traction when high payloads are involved
- Fuel-efficient hypoid axles for on-road operation
- Precise power transfer thanks to new suspension and frame design with two different frame configurations: torsionally flexible configuration with steel suspension for off-road use; medium-rigid configuration for excellent on-road handling
- Precise, direct, light steering
- Robust planetary axles for off-road operation