During the construction of our trucks, we always use the strictest quality standards: Real-life requirements. Or in short: Your requirements.
Giving you that extra edge.
For us, this means providing you with trucks that operate without a hitch, even in extreme conditions and in difficult terrain. In other words: “Trucks you can trust”.
As your partner who helps you to master your daily transport tasks efficiently, we will continue to put our all into ensuring you have reliable vehicles at your disposal. With the wealth of experience that comes from more than 110 years in vehicle manufacturing. With trucks boasting robust components that have been tried and tested thousands of times and equipment designed to cope with the topographic and climatic conditions that prevail where the vehicles are to be operated.
Advantages at a glance.
- Reliability results from robust design and production at Mercedes-Benz with an emphasis on durability
- Finely coordinated drivetrain configurations in particularly robust design offering extended service lives
- Application specific axles as well as frame, chassis, suspension and brake components
- Application Information Centre in Wörth with around 180 practical industry-specific solutions
- Mercedes-Benz Custom Tailored Trucks for tailored body building
- Long maintenance intervals and service-oriented design for lower repair and maintenance costs
- Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts for reliability and value retention as well as Genuine Remanufactured Parts as a cost-effective alternative
Tested to the highest standards: yours.
From the windscreen wiper to the brake lamp – at Mercedes-Benz, reliability is built-in as standard. This comes from a recognition that every component is important – right from the design and development stage.
Development and testing.
The reliability of a truck is determined in the development stage. To this end, defined reliability targets are set for each individual part and assembly and for the truck as a whole.
Work at the Development and Testing Centre in Wörth draws on the extensive experience available here, applying the very latest scientific methods and focusing on our customers' expectations. In addition everything we develop is subjected to extreme stress testing. From the functional testing of individual components through to endurance trials on the test stand to driving trials. We test all aspects of our trucks' robustness, durability and reliability.
When it comes to maintenance and repair, Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts are sure to keep you safe. They are developed specifically for the given job and have confirmed their quality in numerous tests and thousands of kilometres of vehicle trials.