Our trucks are especially economical vehicles at your disposal.However, the attractive Mercedes-Benz services and the expected high residual value at the end of the service life also ensure low costs.
It always pays to own a Mercedes-Benz. That also holds true when it comes to selling it.
From warranty extensions for maintenance packages to a comprehensive service contract including wear items – Mercedes-Benz offers an optional modular portfolio of service contracts comprising flexible repair and maintenance products at especially attractive conditions throughout Europe. The individual service contracts are graded to meet the requirements of each fleet excellently.
Any of these service contracts can be combined with the innovative optional Mercedes-Benz Uptime226, 241 which offers you significantly greater predictability with regards to workshops visits and vehicle uptime.
Find out more about Mercedes ServiceContracts:
Advantages at a glance.
- Optional Mercedes-Benz service contracts for monthly instalment planning as well as increased vehicle availability:
- Approved Used Trucks – professional used vehicle organisation for purchase and sale of used trucks of all brands, age groups and models
- Guaranteed residual value by means of the optional buy-back contract which is concluded at the time of purchase
- No risk to trade-in value at end of contract
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance.
The comprehensive financial services offered by Approved Used Trucks make it even easier to choose a used truck which meets your requirements.
If you want to know how much you can expect when returning your vehicle, you can request a guaranteed buy-back price by way of the Buy-Back contract at the time of purchasing your truck.
Vehicles that lead the way - and service to match.
At Mercedes-Benz we understand the complexities of running a modern-day business. We offer a variety of finance agreements to suit you and your business.
Advantages at a glance.
- All Service Contracts can be coupled with a finance agreement to create individual solutions
- Finance products from Daimler Truck Financial Services for flexible mobility solutions without tying up capital
- Easy control of planning/costs through instalments precisely determined beforehand
- Optional Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts for mobility assurance and a reduced administrative workload.
- Daimler Truck Financial Services for financing products
- Attractive discounts on insurance for vehicles equipped with certain safety features
Daimler Truck Financial Services
We are the only finance partner who has the full backing of our manufacturer, Daimler Truck AG, and we only finance Daimler Trucks & Buses. All this means that no-one else can provide you with more in-depth product support and assistance whenever you need it. One of the best things about using Daimler Truck Financial Services to purchase your truck is that you gain not just the best truck on the market. You also have a new business partner who will be with you every step of the way. Our expert business team and your local Dealer will help ensure you get the truck and finance package that’s right for you.
Hire Purchase. A straightforward, affordable route to ownership. This is the perfect way to finance a truck if you want to work your way up to full ownership over a period of time and spread the overall cost of owning a vehicle.
Agility (Personal Contract Plan). Agility is a flexible method of financing a truck over a fixed term. Agility allows you to defer your decision to purchase, hand back or part-exchange your vehicle until the end of your agreement.
Contract Hire. You lease your vehicle for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental, without having to take on the responsibility of ownership.
Finance Lease. The vehicle will appear as an asset on your balance sheet, without the option of ownership as you hire a vehicle for a fixed period.
Operating Lease. A solution for those who want to drive one of our vehicles over a fixed term, with lower monthly rentals and without the worries or commitment of ownership.