The cabs in the Actros L for long-distance haulage, are the perfect answer to virtually any requirement. This vehicle is an excellent combination of design and functionality which is uniquely emphasised by its striking exterior. Take the grey-coloured headlamps and LED turn signal light, for example.
A truck that turns heads.
Additional design elements give the GigaSpace cab an even more individual design for a yet more striking impression. The chrome strip, for example, bears the GigaSpace lettering and the MirrorCam is in the vehicle colour complemented by a chrome look.
Advantages at a glance.
- Three cab variants for use in long-distance haulage
- Striking exterior design, lighting concept and enhanced aerodynamics.
- A distinctive light signature, optional automatic high/low beam and cornering light, LED daytime running lights and LED tail lamps
- MirrorCam271, 287 for further-reduced consumption
- Optional ExtraLine and GigaSpace upgrade equipment packages for an even more striking and individual look
See and be seen.
The new light signature combined with the characteristic main beam headlamps lends the Actros L a distinctive appearance both day and night.
Air deflector, adjustable, with cab side deflectors.
The side end flaps with matching roof spoiler, together with the MirrorCams1, 271, 287 and the wind deflectors, are part of a package of measures to optimise aerodynamics.
For example, the aerodynamically optimised air deflector on the cab roof reduces fuel consumption hugely. Depending on the cab roof variant, it is height-adjustable and so can be adapted to the body.
Have we aroused your interest?
See for yourself the working and driving comfort of the Actros L. Find a dealership near you and enjoy a no-obligation consultation.