Our trucks incur particularly low total costs and are at your disposal. The attractive Mercedes-Benz service offers and the expected high residual value of the truck at the end of its useful life also contribute to low costs in the long-distance haulage sector.
It always pays to own a Mercedes-Benz truck. And that also holds true when it comes to selling one.
From warranty extensions for mechanical and electronic components to a maintenance package to a comprehensive service agreement that also covers wear and tear, Mercedes-Benz offers a range of service contracts that enable you to get repairs and service for your vehicles all over Europe and on particularly attractive terms – all at low service costs which you can plan on a monthly basis. The various service contracts are structured in such a way that they are able to provide excellent cover for the requirements of any fleet.
Any of these service contracts can be combined with the innovative optional Mercedes-Benz Uptime226, 250, 2412 which offers you significantly greater predictability with regards to workshops visits and vehicle uptime.
Find out more about Mercedes ServiceContracts:
Advantages at a glance.
- We offer the Mercedes-Benz Complete service contract in combination with Mercedes-Benz Uptime for your Actros L
- Optional Mercedes ServiceCard fuel card to optimise fuel and toll costs
- Approved Used Trucks – professional used vehicle organisation for purchase and sale of used trucks of all brands, age groups and models
- Guaranteed residual value by means of the optional buy-back contract which is concluded at the time of purchase
- No risk to trade-in value at end of contract
By using this card, you can make your administrative work for services within the vast Europe-wide Mercedes‑Benz Trucks workshop network easier, especially with Mercedes-Benz Service24h. With this fuel card, which is available upon request, you, as a Mercedes-Benz customer, can refuel at attractive rates and save time and money when paying your toll fees. Obtain information on cashless payments with the Mercedes ServiceCard while on the road.
Approved Used Trucks.
Comprehensive financial services make it even easier to choose a used truck which meets your requirements.
If you want to know how much you can expect when returning your vehicle, you can request a guaranteed buy-back price by way of the Buy-Back contract at the time of purchasing your truck.
Vehicles that lead the way - and service to match.
At Mercedes-Benz we understand the complexities of running a modern-day business. We offer a variety of finance agreements to suit you and your business.
Advantages at a glance.
- All Service Contracts can be coupled with a finance agreement to create individual solutions
- Rental products from CharterWay Rental for flexible mobility solutions
- Easy control of planning/costs through instalments precisely determined beforehand
- Optional Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts for mobility assurance and a reduced administrative workload.
- Mercedes-Benz Finance for financing products
- Attractive discounts on insurance for vehicles equipped with certain safety features
Financing and Leasing.
We are the only finance partner who has the full backing of our manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. This means that no-one else can provide you with more in-depth product support and assistance whenever you need it. One of the best things about using Daimler Truck Financial Services to finance your truck is that you gain not just the best truck on the market, you also have a new business partner who will be with you every step of the way. Our expert business manager team and your local Dealer will help ensure you get the truck and finance package that’s right for you. Finance products include:
Hire Purchase. A straightforward, affordable route to ownership. This is the perfect way to finance a truck if you want to work your way up to full ownership over a period of time and spread the overall cost of owning a vehicle.
Contract Hire. You lease your vehicle for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental, without having to take on the responsibility of ownership.
Finance Lease. The vehicle will appear as an asset on your balance sheet, without the option of ownership as you hire a vehicle for a fixed period.
Operating Lease. A solution for those who want to drive one of our vehicles over a fixed term, with lower monthly rentals and without the worries or commitment of ownership.