Our tip for low fuel consumption costs: Top technology, top services and a top driving style.
Advantages at a glance.
- Complete Euro VI engine range: four displacement classes, 18 power variants from 175 kW (238 hp) to 460 kW (625 hp)
- Low fuel consumption thanks to economical, efficient engines and short shift times
- Additional fuel savings with new, 2nd-generation OM 470 and OM 471 engines
- Application-matched rear-axle ratios and transmissions
- Fuel-efficient auxiliary consumers
- Sophisticated aerodynamics
- Low rolling resistance as a result of tyre pressure monitoring2, 91
Axles, transmissions, ancillaries.
Euro VI exhaust emissions technology.
Thanks to the cooled exhaust-gas recirculation system, less nitrogen oxide and fewer particulates are produced during combustion.
Diesel particulate filter
Particulate emissions are almost entirely prevented by the closed diesel particulate filter. An optimised volume control unit injects AdBlue® into the exhaust gas flow without air.