When you choose one of our trucks, you can count on being able to operate particularly economically. This is because the high residual value you can expect reduces the operating costs throughout the entire period of use. At the same time, you are laying the foundations for the future. Because a first-rate truck is an investment in the next truck.
The greater the residual value, the greater the cost-effectiveness. It's as simple as that.
From warranty extensions to maintenance packages to a comprehensive Service Contract including wear items – Mercedes-Benz offers a modular portfolio of Service Contracts comprising flexible repair and maintenance products which are geared to customers’ requirements and which allow them to plan monthly costs and make optimal use of their fleet capacity. Any of these Service Contracts can be combined with the new and innovative Service Contract Mercedes-Benz Uptime225, 226, 230, 241 , which helps to improve vehicle availability further and to optimise the planning of workshop visits. The combination of the full-service package Mercedes-Benz Complete and Mercedes-Benz Uptime225, 226, 230, 241 is a particularly attractive option
Advantages at a glance.
- Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts for monthly instalment planning as well as increased vehicle availability: Mercedes-Benz Uptime225, 226, 230, 214, Mercedes-Benz Extend (extended warranty on drive system), Mercedes-Benz ExtendPlus (follow-on warranty on complete vehicle), Mercedes-Benz BestBasic (maintenance package) and Mercedes-Benz Complete (full service)
- Service24h fast emergency assistance is available around the clock via the free service hotline on 00800 5 777 7777
- Approved Used Trucks – professional used vehicle organisation for purchase and sale of used trucks of all brands, age groups and models
- To provide certainty on the future value, and so that you know what resale value to incorporate into any whole-life cost calculation, we can – if you wish – guarantee the residual value to you either directly through Mercedes-Benz UK or via a suitable Mercedes-Benz Finance product
- No risk to trade-in value at end of contract
- All Service Contracts can be coupled with a finance agreement to create individual solutions
- Optional Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts for mobility assurance and a reduced administrative workload.
- A comprehensive range of finance products and Service Contracts
Around the clock and around the country, Mercedes-Benz Service24h roadside assistance will keep you moving. We are able to fix most breakdowns at the roadside, and 90% within 24 hours.
When you choose our trucks, you can count on vehicles whose innovative technology and task-optimised vehicle configurations mean you can look forward to a particularly high residual value. This is an important consideration for every truck operator because the higher a trucks's residual value is at the end of its period of use, the lower its depreciation is while it is in service.
We have the largest selection of Mercedes-Benz Used trucks in the UK, available from 60 Dealer locations and supported by more than 80 Dealer service departments. Only our premium quality trucks qualify to be one of our Approved Trucks.
Financing your vehicle: With Mercedes-Benz Finance.
Whatever method you decide on, Mercedes-Benz Finance can offer you a comprehensive solution for your vehicle procurement and mobility. All our finance agreements can also be combined with servicing matched to the profile of your business.
Advantages at a glance.
- Easy control of planning/costs through instalments precisely determined beforehand
- Rental products from CharterWay Rental for flexible mobility solutions
- Mercedes-Benz Finance for financing products
- Attractive discounts on insurance for vehicles equipped with certain safety features
All of our finance agreements can be complemented by a service or maintenance package designed to meet the needs of your business.
For anything from single-day rentals to agreements spanning several years, you can choose a vehicle from a large rental fleet featuring a good many sector-specific vehicles, be those Actros, Arocs, Atego or FUSO models. CharterWay Rental combines flexibility and straightforward arrangements. Fair return of the vehicle at the end of the rental period is all part of the deal.
Financing and Leasing.
We are the only finance partner who has the full backing of our manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. This means that no-one else can provide you with more in-depth product support and assistance whenever you need it. One of the best things about using Daimler Truck Financial Services to finance your truck is that you gain not just the best truck on the market, you also have a new business partner who will be with you every step of the way. Our expert business manager team and your local Dealer will help ensure you get the truck and finance package that’s right for you.