Rough work calls for a robust vehicle.
Advantages at a glance.
- Cabs in robust design for construction use, with maximum headroom of up to 1.99 m
- Two cab widths: 2300 mm and 2500 mm, three cab lengths:S-cabs: 1700 mm, M-cabs: 2000 mm, L-cabs: 2300 mm
- Engine tunnel in two different heights with 2300 mm-wide cabs: 170 mm and 320 mm
- A range of engine tunnel variants are available, as is a level floor
- Pivoting entry step, flexible in lengthways and crossways directions
- Three-piece bumper with steel corners for protection against damage
- Roof handrail135 for firm grip when climbing up to check the load
- Optional special protective features, e.g. for headlamps, radiator, engine, main tank