Our trucks are especially economical vehicles at your disposal. However, the attractive Mercedes-Benz services and the expected high residual value at the end of the service life also ensure low costs.
It always pays to own a Mercedes-Benz. That also holds true when it comes to selling it.
From warranty extensions for mechanical and electronic components to a maintenance package to a comprehensive service agreement that also covers wear and tear – Mercedes-Benz CharterWay with its graduated range of service contracts offers the following flexible repair and maintenance products: Mercedes-Benz Complete, Mercedes-Benz Select, Mercedes-Benz ExtendPlus and Mercedes-Benz Extend. All of these are geared to customers' requirements, allowing them to plan monthly costs and make optimal use of their fleet capacity.
Find out more about Mercedes ServiceContracts:
Advantages at a glance.
- Optional Mercedes-Benz service contracts for monthly instalment planning as well as increased vehicle availability:
- Approved Used Trucks – professional used vehicle organisation for purchase and sale of used trucks of all brands, age groups and models
- Guaranteed residual value by means of the optional buy-back contract which is concluded at the time of purchase
- No risk to trade-in value at end of contract
- All Service Contracts can be coupled with a finance agreement to create individual solutions
- Optional Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts for mobility assurance and a reduced administrative workload.
- Comprehensive financial services from Approved Used Trucks
With the use of the card, we facilitate your administrative work within the vast Europe-wide workshop network of Mercedes-Benz when it comes to service, especially in the Mercedes-Benz Service24h. With the full-service card available on request, you, as a Mercedes-Benz customer, can refuel at attractive rates and save time and money when paying your toll fees. Obtain information on cashless payments with the Mercedes ServiceCard while on the road.
Approved Used Trucks.
We have the largest selection of Mercedes-Benz Used trucks in the UK, available from 60 Dealer locations and supported by more than 80 Dealer service departments. Only our premium quality trucks qualify to be one of our Approved Trucks.
If you want to know how much you can expect when returning your vehicle, you can request a guaranteed buy-back price by way of the Buy-Back contract at the time of purchasing your truck.
Vehicles that lead the way - and service to match.
At Mercedes-Benz we understand the complexities of running a modern-day business. We offer a variety of finance agreements to suit you and your business.
Advantages at a glance.
- Easy control of planning/costs through instalments precisely determined beforehand
- Rental products from CharterWay Rental for flexible mobility solutions
- Mercedes-Benz Finance for financing products
- Attractive discounts on insurance for vehicles equipped with certain safety features
Financing and Leasing.
We are the only finance partner who has the full backing of our manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. This means that no-one else can provide you with more in-depth product support and assistance whenever you need it. One of the best things about using Daimler Truck Financial Services to finance your truck is that you gain not just the best truck on the market, you also have a new business partner who will be with you every step of the way. Our expert business manager team and your local Dealer will help ensure you get the truck and finance package that’s right for you. Finance products include:
Hire Purchase. A straightforward, affordable route to ownership. This is the perfect way to finance a truck if you want to work your way up to full ownership over a period of time and spread the overall cost of owning a vehicle.
Contract Hire. You lease your vehicle for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental, without having to take on the responsibility of ownership.
Finance Lease. The vehicle will appear as an asset on your balance sheet, without the option of ownership as you hire a vehicle for a fixed period.
Operating Lease. A solution for those who want to drive one of our vehicles over a fixed term, with lower monthly rentals and without the worries or commitment of ownership.