Never be satisfied with less. Except when it comes to fuel consumption.
Low drag and rolling resistance.
Advantages at a glance.
- Economical, reliable Euro VI engines in two displacement classes and seven output ratings from 115 kW (156 hp) to 220 kW (299 hp)
- High-pressure injection at up to 2400 bar
- Energy-optimised auxiliary consumers
- Mercedes PowerShift 3 automated gearshift as standard with application specific drive programs plus driving modes and additional functions which can be selected as required
- Fuel-efficient powertrain configurations for efficient power transmission
- Optimised aerodynamics
Application specific drive programs.
Euro VI exhaust emissions technology.
Thanks to the cooled exhaust-gas recirculation system, less nitrogen oxide and fewer particulates are produced during combustion.
Diesel particulate filter
Particulate emissions are almost entirely prevented by the closed diesel particulate filter. An optimised volume control unit injects AdBlue® into the exhaust gas flow without air.