The Unimog is a capable on and off-road vehicle for day-today use and has a configuration to suit the varying needs of business. The practically-oriented workplace and the cockpit has been optimally adapted to suite operators, designed to create the best possible working environment. That helps ensure that every task can be carried out with full concentration and a relaxed approach. For example through the arrangement of controls within easy reach.
Advantages at a glance.
- Fully-sprung chassis
- Ergonomic seating position to the rear of the front axle
- Steering column adjustable for height and tilt
- Air-sprung, actively ventilated and heated suspension seats for the driver and front passenger
- Comfort steering with electromotive power assistance
- Auxiliary heater and air conditioning
- VarioPilot® changeable steering system
- Centre console as a modular switch panel that can be variably changed to suit the user
- Multifunction joystick for controlling equipment, hydraulics and driving functions
- Fully glazed mowing door and swivel seat for the front passenger
- Clear view of the working area through panoramic windscreen and low slung side windows.