Rough work calls for a robust vehicle.
Advantages at a glance.
- Cabs in robust design for construction use, with maximum headroom of up to 1.99 m
- Two cab widths: 2300 mm and 2500 mm, three cab lengths: S-cabs: 1700 mm, M-cabs: 2000 mm, L-cabs: 2300 mm
- Engine tunnel in two different heights with 2300 mm-wide cabs: 170 mm and 320 mm
- Level floor: standard for 2500 mm-wide cabs, optionally also available for 2300 mm-wide L-cabs
- Pivoting step, flexible in lengthways and crossways direction - standard for tippers and concrete mixers
- Three-piece bumper with steel corners for protection from damage, particularly minor knocks
- Optional roof handrail for firm grip when climbing up to check the load
- Optional special protective features, e.g. for headlamps, radiator, engine, main tank