Squaring the circle: high power, low fuel consumption.
Engine technology and emission control technology.
Advantages at a glance.
- More fuel-efficient, reliable 4- and 6-cylinder in-line engines with high torque at low engine speeds
- Two displacement classes, seven output ratings from 115 kW (156 hp) to 220 kW (299 hp)
- Powerful engine brake, optional High Performance Engine Brake
- Mercedes PowerShift 3 automated gearshift with “power” or “offroad” driving programmes as well as manually selectable driving modes and auxiliary functions for closer orientation to type of application
- Various 6-, 8- and 9-speed transmissions for job-matched drive configurations