Our tip for low fuel consumption costs: Top technology, top services and a top driving style.
Low drag and rolling resistance.
Advantages at a glance.
- Complete Euro VI engine range: Two displacement classes, seven output ratings from 115 kW (156 hp) to 220 kW (299 hp)
- Low consumption as a result of: economical, efficient engines, short shift times and the “economy” and “fleet” driving programs designed to reduce fuel consumption
- Job-matched rear-axle ratios and transmissions
- Fuel-efficient auxiliary consumers
- Sophisticated aerodynamics
- Tyre pressure monitoring system.
Axles, transmissions, ancillaries.
Euro VI exhaust emissions technology.
Exhaust gas recirculation
Thanks to the cooled exhaust-gas recirculation system, less nitrogen oxide and fewer particulates are produced during combustion.
Diesel particulate filter
Particulate emissions are almost entirely prevented by the closed diesel particulate filter. An optimised volume control unit injects AdBlue® into the exhaust gas flow without air.