How Operating Lease Works
- At the start of your agreement you decide on the length of your agreement and predicted annual mileage, and pay an advance rental upfront.
- Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and it’s projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, keeping your monthly rentals lower. As a business customer, you may be able to claim the VAT back on the rentals.
At the end of your agreement
- We’ll arrange the collection of your vehicle.
- Return the vehicle, subject to it being inline with our Vehicle Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
- Request an extension, should you have a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle on order, which will cover you until the confirmed delivery date.